365 Employment Law delivers specialist employment law advice to business owners, HR teams and employers in Worthing and across Sussex.
Be a better employer
Your employees are your most important asset, so it makes good business sense to spend time and effort ensuring your workforce operations are compliant and fair.
Whatever size of business, whether a new business start-up or an organisation with an HR department, it’s crucial that you’re on top of the complexities of employment legislation and good practice.
Legal advice for employers
We advise businesses in operational best practice and employment legislation relating to managing people at work. Our advice spans:
- drafting contracts and company handbooks
- employment around company takeovers, merger and restructure
- day to day employment operations and practice
- employment law issues on insolvency
- restrictive covenants and enforcement
- defending employment tribunal claims relating to unfair dismissal, discrimination, and breach of contract.
We support business owners, directors and HR teams to stay informed of latest employment legislation and best practice in England and Wales.
We can work with you on a consultancy basis, advising on all your personnel and employment law needs or, as a trusted advisor, appointed for specific employment law and human resource matters.
Our employment law services in:
- Employment tribunals
- Contracts and handbooks
- Protecting confidential information
- Family rights
- Start-up advice
For a no-obligation conversation about how we can work together, please call Alex Jones on 01903 86 32 84 or fill in the form below.